Evaluation
For
this assignment I have been asked to produce an original animation sequence in
a medium to run for a minimum of 20 seconds. This sequence must include titles,
credits and audio.
<!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->;
This is the scene for my animation, i created this using the bottom of a tray and white and blue clay.
This Is the two penguin Characters that someone else made but i used.
this was also made by someone else.
How I made it;
I used I Stop motion and a hue cam to get all
the snaps together for the animation. Using this software I capture shot by
shot my animation. After doing this my animation was ready to edit. i done this using Imovie. i downloaded music files from www.youtube2mp3.com.
How i felt i went and what could be improved;
I felt that my project turned out well it was not what i wanted my animation to look like at first, but i think the end product is great. I think i could of improved on a lot of things that i did on the animation, i did not have a plan as much for the animation i made the characters and new the story would come to me as i went along, i think my project would of worked and looked better if i had planned what the characters where going to do a bit sooner so i had the time to make better improvements. I also think that i could of improved the background for the animation, it was a bit basic and looked like it had been shot together in 10 seconds. i was trying to achieve a film using clay based animation i think that i met this target but things could of been definitely better.
No comments:
Post a Comment